You’ve probably noticed that we’ve transformed SAMHSA.gov (and if you haven’t, we’ll wait here while you check it out). We’re excited to present the newly redesigned website, which we created with you in mind. Based on customer feedback, we designed a website that’s organized to make it easier for you to find the information and resources you need.
We’ve added new features, like:
- Stories that highlight SAMHSA in the news
- Easy access to SAMHSA’s Find Help resources
- New and updated content organized by topic
- Information about SAMHSA campaigns, programs, and resources
- An outline of SAMHSA priorities
- Funding opportunities for qualified organizations
- SAMHSA data in a new, easy-to-navigate format
We also enhanced the search engine to give visitors the most relevant search results. Also, the website content will be continually updated so visitors have access to the latest news, publication releases, grant announcements and more.
Our customer-first approach means that SAMHSA’s website visitors will continue to help us improve SAMHSA.gov. Please send your feedback and comments to email@example.com. We also encourage you stay connected with SAMHSA by signing up for e-mail updates and engaging with SAMHSA on social media.
Explore and enjoy the new SAMHSA.gov. We’re very proud of it!